Whistleblowing allows our teams to identify when a perceived issue has occurred and take steps to correct it.
In order for us to identify the issue, and correctly investigate it we need to understand as much of the following as possible.
- DATE OF THE EVENT
- PLACE OF THE EVENT
- SUBJECT (S) WHO HAS / HAVE COMMITTED THE ACT
- COMPANY AREA / FUNCTION
- POSSIBLE PRIVATE ENTITIES INVOLVED
- POSSIBLE COMPANIES INVOLVED
- ANY PUBLIC OFFICIAL OR DEPARTMENT INVOLVED
- METHOD WITH WHICH YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THE ISSUE/ACT
- AMOUNT OF PAYMENT OR OTHER UTILITY / BENEFIT
Please answer the following questions: