About The Client
McColl's is one of the UK's most recognised brands with around 1,550 convenience stores and newsagents across England, Scotland and Wales.
It aims to provide a great range of quality everyday products and services, close to where people live, and available when they need them.
About The Client
Just one of McColl's many convenience stores across the UK, the store in West Horndon, Essex needed a re-fit to modernise it and bring it into line with the company brand.
Any shelving implemented in the store needed to be inviting and effectively display a large range of goods. Shelving systems needed to be compatible with each other and easily re-configured as required. They also needed a range of shelving accessories to display specialist items in store.
Having worked with McColl's for a number of years CAEM understood the requirements of their store and the convenience store sector.
The implemented solution included a selection of its time tested TN9 flexible, modular shelving in a variety of configurations including:
- Standard and Wire retail shelving.
- Integrated shelf edging of varying heights to prevent items slipping.
- Customised fruit and vegetable shelving including an integrated banana hammock.
- Integrated, easy to change POS advertising.
These solutions were provided in Grey to provide a modern, slick and inviting environment.
- Uses CAEM TN9, robust modular shelving
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Range of custom fruit and vegetable options
- Wire shelving improves the visibility of products
- Long lasting Grey powder coated finish provides a modern, slick and inviting environment
Read more about our shelving for Convenience stores here.